Vibrant services on Saturday morning once a month in a cozy living room in Vienna, VA.
- Torah discussions are lively and welcoming of all flavors of opinion.
- Services are full of song.
- Enough people usually come to make a minyan, but not enough to get lost in the crowd.
- A dairy vegetarian potluck lunch follows each service with time to chat.
- Accessible by Metro – just contact us ahead of time to arrange a pick-up a the station
- Children of all ages are welcome!
Please R.S.V.P. to John & Bracha Laster by emailing email@example.com
The warm atmosphere, lively discussions, and sense of community make attending Fabrangen West one of the highlights of my month. Bracha and John are terrific hosts and Fabrangen West is a gem! – Anna R.
Fabrangen West services begins at 10 a.m., usually on the 2nd Saturday of the month.
Check the Fabrangen calendar for more information.