High Holidays 5782 are in early September 2021. Most Fabrangen services will be via Zoom again. End times are approximate. Click here for full details and to reserve your space.
- Monday evening, Sept. 6, 2021 – (Labor Day)
- Tuesday, Sept. 7, 2021
- Wednesday, Sept. 8, 2021
- Wednesday evening, Sept. 15, 2021
- Thursday, Sept. 16, 2021
Join us for Shabbat Services
During the Covid-19 epidemic, Fabrangen is meeting virtually via Zoom.
Please email the Fabrangen Coordinator before Shabbat
to get the login credentials for these Zoom Meetings.
Fabrangen is a community devoted to Torah, community service, and social justice activism. We warmly welcome everyone regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, religious background or affiliation, nationality, disability, or age. Our services during the year and for the High Holidays are guided by several principles:
- egalitarian and participatory services that seek to include everyone in the spiritual experience
- creative mix of traditional and innovative worship
- member-led services that engage the congregation