Multi-Access Shabbat Service – In Person & Zoom
Recurring event see all
July 9 @ 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
✡︎ 9:00-9:25 a.m. – Meditation – via Zoom only
We look forward to having you join our services in person or on line.
Everyone ATTENDING IN PERSON must provide proof of vaccination.
We are no longer requiring registration.
In person services begin at 9:30 a.m. – there will be no meditation in person at WES.
Please follow these guidelines:
- There is a limit of 35 people in the room.
- Everyone must wear masks.
- Seating will be arranged for social distancing, with 5 feet between chairs. Family groups should push their chairs together to increase space for other members.
- No eating or drinking in room – we will have wine/juice kiddush outdoors. Those on Zoom are invited to enjoy kiddush at home – the Zoom meeting will end before kiddush.
- PLEASE BRING YOUR PERSONAL COPY OF SIDDUR LEV SHALEM. MAKE SURE IT IS LABELED WITH YOUR NAME.
Attending via Zoom?
Listserv members receive the Zoom link directly. Guests should please email the Fabrangen Coordinator BEFORE Shabbat to get the login credentials for this Zoom Meeting.
Fabrangen Zoom Shabbat Services Instructions
- Please keep your microphones on MUTE unless you want to speak during the discussion session.
- The leader will be unmuted, and you can sing along to your heart’s content in your own living room, but muted to the rest of us.
- Using Zoom – This tutorial will help.