- This event has passed.
Event Series: Multi-Access Shabbat Service – In Person & Zoom
Multi-Access Shabbat Service – In Person & Zoom
April 1 @ 9:30 am – 12:00 pm
✡︎ 9:00-9:25 a.m. – Meditation – via Zoom only
✡︎ 9:30-10:00 a.m.- Pesukei – In Person and Via Zoom
✡︎ 10:00-10:30 a.m. – Shacharit – In Person and Via Zoom
✡︎ 10:30 a.m. – Torah Service – In Person and Via Zoom
We look forward to having you join our services in person or on-line.
In person services begin at 9:30 a.m. – there will be no meditation in person at WES.
Everyone ATTENDING IN PERSON must follow Fabrangen’s Covid Protocols:
- Vaccination required – If you’re eligible for a booster shot, get one now.
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth when at services and in-person events.
Fabrangen requires that everyone except service leaders wear a mask at services.
We have masks available.
- Try maintaining social distance from people who don’t live with you.
- If you are sick or have symptoms, please stay home. If you may have been exposed to Covid, consider self-testing before attending services.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water.
- Use hand sanitizer if soap and water aren’t available.
Hand sanitizer is available at WES.
Attending via Zoom?
Listserv members receive the Zoom link directly. Guests should please email the Fabrangen Coordinator BEFORE Shabbat to get the login credentials for this Zoom Meeting.
Fabrangen Zoom Shabbat Services Instructions
- Please keep your microphones on MUTE unless you want to speak during the discussion session.
- The leader will be unmuted, and you can sing along to your heart’s content in your own living room, but muted to the rest of us.
- Using Zoom – This tutorial will help.